Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

most samples not played after press play

dondadadondada DeutschlandPosts: 11

Hey there, i just got my deluge from retrofit action. uploaded the new version 4.1.3. and updated. But after i pressed play, the song has dropouts. For example the main loop cutted out when the kick comes, same behaviour later on the sequence, when the loop comes the kick is droped out, and some other samples, like kickdrum drops out when the baseline comes etc. You need to know i just work only with samples. The whole song has 14 tracks, every track has about 4-8 samples inside. Must be a memory problem. Does anyone has the same behaviour ?

thx in advance

w.

Comments

Yeah It feels like the newest firmware puts a bit more load on the CPU/Memory.
    But as far as I understand the Deluge is trying to keep all samples in a track loaded, even when they are never used or muted.
    Depending on how much unused samples/tracks/kits you got, you could try to tidy the track up a bit by deleting unused stuff and only keeping the finished / used Samples.
    Or maybe you could share the Songfile on here somewhere so others could try to replicate that behavior.

dondadadondada DeutschlandPosts: 11
    edited November 2023

so, yes i've deleted all unused stuff instead of muting them, but its the same behaviour. What i did next is , i was downgrading to the 4.0.1. version on my other deluge wich has stil numeric display. but its the same behaviour. the Sample dropout stil remain, not in the same intensity like in the oled mashine , but it's significant. Well i guess i will continue working on my old digital mashine , until @rohan revisit the cpu/memory problem in the oled version...thx for the answer @Matze978

Post edited by dondada on
    tobiasrztobiasrz NetherlandsPosts: 8

@dondada - I'm experiencing exactly the same problem at the moment.

tobiasrztobiasrz NetherlandsPosts: 8

@dondada said:
    Hey there, i just got my deluge from retrofit action. uploaded the new version 4.1.3. and updated. But after i pressed play, the song has dropouts. For example the main loop cutted out when the kick comes, same behaviour later on the sequence, when the loop comes the kick is droped out, and some other samples, like kickdrum drops out when the baseline comes etc. You need to know i just work only with samples. The whole song has 14 tracks, every track has about 4-8 samples inside. Must be a memory problem. Does anyone has the same behaviour ?

thx in advance

w.

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem at the moment.