Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Can't edit start point of an audio waveform (help needed)

I'm new here, so hi everybody, and sorry for my english... trying not to use an AI ;)

I have a deluge since a few months and i just tried the audio looping/recording.

So, i recorded some audio in Song mode and arranger view and i'm trying to chop/trim theese recordings in sample mode (after loading into a kit).

I can move the end point (red column) but i can not move the starting point : the column is a mix of flashing blue/green pads and it's locked.

I've been looking in all the manuals (3.0,4.0) searching on the internet but i did not find why...

thanks in advance

raphael

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

the green column is the starting point, the blue column is a looping start point. when the column is a shared color, like green and blue, you should try to zoom in on the waveform until they are separate. to delete the blue column hold the blue then press green. otherwise just select the blue column and move it farther so they don't combine when zoomed out.

there may be a chance that no matter how far you zoom in, the two colored columns will still be in the same place, but try zooming in first!

raphaelraphael francePosts: 6

Yes ! excactly this !!
    Thank you so much, i was struggling !