Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Mod source workflow improvements

InvaderSimInvaderSim GermanyPosts: 1

I sometimes find it hard to exactly pinpoint which parameters are controlled by a mod source, such as LFO, velocity, aftertouch, X/Y etc., especially when I am not dealing with a patch of my own.

Right now I have to guess where any of these source go. I have to shift-click a suspected parameter pad (or menudive), and the connected mod sources start blinking. Then shift-click the mod source to adjust its strength.

IMO it would sometimes be easier to be able to shift-click on any of the mod sources, resulting in all the parameters it modulates to start blinking, making it much easier to understand a patch quickly. As far as I can tell, shift-click on any of the mod sources does nothing right now.

Also, similar to how a parameter is usually connected to a mod source (shift-click parameter, shift-click mod, dial knob), this could also be used to quickly add a modulation to a parameter by shift-clicking a parameter after shift-clicking a mod source and use the knob to dial in the modulation. Basically the current workflow, but inverted.

Post edited by InvaderSim on