Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Retrigger preview without turning Select knob?

I find that when I'm auditioning samples or wavetables, I often want to hear it more than once, yet to achieve this I have to scroll up and down to retrigger the sounds. Is there an existing button or combination that I can press to retrigger the preview? I've tried the most obvious things (trigger pads at right &c.) but can't find any reference to a preview trigger/retrigger.

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

Currently not implemented in this way. Definitely would have value, maybe a toggle in the menu to allow replacing the audition pad to the current sample selected (before confirming)? I think that and having the previewed sample temporarily replace the kit row while the sequence is playing two similar improvements that could be made to the sample browsing experience.

pmeyerhigginspmeyerhiggins UKBeta Tester Posts: 6

Thank you for explaining the situation, and those are excellent suggestions for improvements.
    I also like the idea of the previewed sample temporarily replacing the kit row so that they can be auditioned in the playing pattern.