β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge software suggestion category doesn't appear when pressing the 'Discussions' link up top

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

Hittin Discussions will show the most recent posts on the forums. Seems like 'Deluge Software Suggestions' don't show up on that list though. Generally that's how I look at the newest posts to the forum, unsure if it's intentional or not, but I think it'd make sense to include them in recent discussion.

Also, the new 'Open Source' category has a lengthy description which might be nicer if trimmed down.

Comments

jensgjensg Berlin, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 297

@reza said:
    Hittin Discussions will show the most recent posts on the forums. Seems like 'Deluge Software Suggestions' don't show up on that list though. Generally that's how I look at the newest posts to the forum, unsure if it's intentional or not, but I think it'd make sense to include them in recent discussion.

Also, the new 'Open Source' category has a lengthy description which might be nicer if trimmed down.

+1

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

+1

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

synthriksynthrik Sweden Posts: 22

+1
    I had totally missed the software suggestions too because I do the same. Thanks @reza for making me aware!

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

This has been taken care of :)