Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Expanse ov the unknown

quartznquartzn cape cod, massachusettsBeta Tester Posts: 6

I’ve had m👁 deluge for a while nao and SORT ov understand what 👁M doing and why that is fun. But also, I’ve managed to get pretty far without figuring out some fundamental aspects ov the deluge.. like: aye🧿 know that clicking on an empty row (click being… well you know what aye🧿 mean) in song mode and that not only auto switches to clip mode but it’s a new clip that exists … dis is where aye🧿 start to get lost… nao 👁M entering notes and hit the wall ov the seq, soh aye🧿 hold shift and turn jog. Nao can see in song mode that the blocks fill up more across the song view. That means that that clip meaning 1st pattern that aye🧿 made plays for as long as I’ve jog wheeled over in the clip… soh does dis mean because it is the first clip, it defines all other clips ? Until another is added ? One thing that actually males the most sense is arrange mode… it’s linear and familiar, but when aye🧿 step out back into song mode I’ve got no idea how they relate to each other. Completely lost… aye🧿 know you can. Audition the sound in arrange mode but in song mode it mutes and unmutes… rhythmically … also aye🧿 know that one can change the küûl ov the clips, but how and why? Doesn’t it just zap you into clip mode when you click a row? Tbh I’ve got soh many holes here and continuing dis sink ore swim thing where i kinda pretending that all aye🧿 need to do is throw myself at it over and over and that will make me understand.. dis is cumbersome typing on a touch screen , but if anyone can read dis and understands maybe they’ve had the same gaps idk (not gonna proofread.. t⭕️⭕️ tired..0 sorry

Comments