Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Random synths and kits directly to Deluge

When the source code launches I'll try to get my head around it and if successful :# I'll try to port my Delugeator random synth and kit generators directly to Deluge. (See Delugeator subforum and https://randomdelugesynth.azurewebsites.net/

Because why not?

Comments

HeekHeek ČeskoPosts: 1

That would be a great extension of a musician's creativity.

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 610

Finally had a chance to use the random synth generator, great job!

Maybe implementation into Deluge could utilize algorithms that you can save and load from the SD card. You tinker with the randomization amounts on the website then save it as a generation algorithm eg. Bass. That way there's no menu diving on the deluge, you just go to 'Bass' and generate from those settings.

If more options were available I think people could make killer algorithms. For example, if one were aiming to make a 'Bass' generator, having control over ENV1 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release individually would go a long way. Even breaking down FX to each type, OSC shapes, etc. and also randomizing around chosen values instead of defaults synth values.

I look forward to testing it out if it gets ported !