Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

OLED Deluge (non retrofit) extra pad lights up when step entered in sequencer

norisoundsnorisounds swedenBeta Tester Posts: 28

Have a weird hardware bug that I just discovered when using in the dark.

So when I enter steps on the step sequencer, the pad located 2 steps to the left will dimly light up. Its not noticable during the day but it is very noticable in the dark. It happens on almost all rows/columns, in all brightness modes and it is always 2 pads left of the step.

Another thing that happens is that when I change the pad brightness, the first column of pads on the left all light up a dim green color.

I have a non-oled Deluge and it doesnt do either of these.

@rohan @Ian_Jorgensen have you come across this?

The pic is taken in the dark and the dim pads (bug) are about 25-30% of the brightness of the lowest brightness setting. Hope that makes sense.

Comments

AlterAlter TokyoPosts: 100

Same here. I was wondering why unrelated LEDs were glowing on my OLED Deluge.

Thanks for posting. I wonder how widespread this issue is and if anything can be done in software to remedy this.

@Alter said:
    Same here. I was wondering why unrelated LEDs were glowing on my OLED Deluge.

Someone posted the solution in the FB group.

Change the refresh rate (hold down Clip button and turn Select knob - pg 281 in manual) however it isnt a saved setting so needs to be changed after every reboot.

I really hope this can be made a saved setting, as a few people posted they had same issue over at FB.