Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Clicking with silenced sidechain kick

miguelmcintramiguelmcintra PortugalPosts: 10

Hello everyone!

I've been experiencing a very annoying issue with the sidechaining almost every time. I'm constantly listening to a clicking sound in the kick note. The kick is silenced and I've tried everything in the sidechain parameters, including velocity... I've got the latest firmware. Nothing changes.

Any ideas? Some help would be appreciated 🙏

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

so the kick triggers sidechain, but you have the kick's level to 0 so you dont hear it, and you hear a click of whatever you're sidechaning?

generally it's cuz your attack is too fast but a combination of parameters help eliminate it. would help to clarify if what i described is the scenario

Thank you @reza, and I'm sorry for the huge delay in my response. I've found a solution for this!

cheers

tobiasrztobiasrz NetherlandsPosts: 8

@miguelmcintra I'm experiencing the same problem. Would you be so kind to share what your solution was?

Hey @tobiasrz, so sorry for the delay. I'm not sure how, but the problem just disappeared when I changed the sidechain parameters. And it never happened again.

tobiasrztobiasrz NetherlandsPosts: 8

Thanks @miguelmcintra. That fixed the problem here as well :)