Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

MPE input settings

Hi everyone! Loving my deluge so far but I'm having a couple issues with MPE input settings

MPE input and output settings seem to work differently. For MPE output, I assign a device an MPE zone if it receives MPE and 0 MPE channels otherwise. MPE lower zone notes go only to devices with an MPE lower zone, MPE upper zone goes to upper zone, and non MPE notes go to non MPE devices. Awesome implementation and easy to use. MPE input doesn't seem to work this way. If I have my linnstrument set with MPE input for 7 channels in each zone, and my launchpad set to 0 channels, the launchpad notes go to the MPE devices. Differentiate inputs fixes this but also means I'm locked to one controller per track (I use an expressive touche for pitch bend/modwheel/breath control). Is there a setting to have it work the same way as outputs, where there is the 2 MPE zones,16 other channels, and no further differentiation per controller?