Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

USB-MIDI incompatibility w/ the Waldorf Pulse 2

nabendnabend Posts: 13
edited February 2023 in Deluge Help

ciao y'all,

while i'm integrating my new Deluge into my setup, i noticed that hooking up a Waldorf Pulse 2 to a connected USB-Hub disables all MIDI-functionality at least via USB of the Deluge.
(the synth receives data from the Deluge via DIN-connection and from a general purpose computer via USB. the whole Hub setup works with two other MIDI receivers connected.)

is this something that should be considered a bug? if so, which additional data can i gather for debugging?
or is there a compatibility list where this is or should get documented?
oh, and of course, does anyone else in the community not have that problem with the same device?

best regards, Martin

Post edited by nabend on
Tagged:

Answers

cizlcizl CroatiaPosts: 4

Hey Martin. Did > @nabend said:

ciao y'all,

while i'm integrating my new Deluge into my setup, i noticed that hooking up a Waldorf Pulse 2 to a connected USB-Hub disables all MIDI-functionality at least via USB of the Deluge.
    (the synth receives data from the Deluge via DIN-connection and from a general purpose computer via USB. the whole Hub setup works with two other MIDI receivers connected.)

is this something that should be considered a bug? if so, which additional data can i gather for debugging?
    or is there a compatibility list where this is or should get documented?
    oh, and of course, does anyone else in the community not have that problem with the same device?

best regards, Martin

Hey Martin! Did you manage to resolve your issue? I have the same problem with my Waldorf Kyra.