Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How to stop preset name from moving continuously on OLED model?

FrenchFrench United StatesPosts: 10

I just got an OLED model and seeing the preset name move back and forth quickly (and continuously) is making me motion sick while I'm working. It keeps moving so my eyes keep getting drawn back to it, is there a way to make it stop scrolling or just scroll once?

Thank you

Tagged:

Answers

This was driving nuts so I ended up just renaming all preset numbers to just numbers like the original Deluge.

AlterAlter TokyoPosts: 100

I think we could change the track name in arranger mode.

@Alter said:
    I think we could change the track name in arranger mode.

This was about the synth preset names that are longer than the screen. They flicker back and forth but it's fast and distracting.

GoofamanGoofaman CA, USAPosts: 4

+1 wishing for a way to opt out of the endless scrolling and/or control over its speed and time interval before repeating.

My brain can’t ignore the repetitive motion. Likely an ADHD thing on my part. :)

Radius9999Radius9999 Felton, CABeta Tester Posts: 46

@French said:
    This was driving nuts so I ended up just renaming all preset numbers to just numbers like the original Deluge.

I would think you wouldn't have to use just numbers. Just shorten the name to fit on the screen. Then no scrolling issue.