Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Cv and gate

SemtxSemtx AustriaPosts: 9

Is it possible to use gate 3&4 for triggering in the sequencer ?

I found the setting for pos triggers but i cannot create a row/kit/track to trigger gate 3&4 .
In the manual it says use a kittrack then hold audition pad then push and turn the select knob with that precedure the display should switch betwern the sample name and gat 1, gat2 gat3 gat4 🤔 in my case there's only the sample name and after that none

Manual text : As outlined in that section, you can change the sound of a particular row of pads - or assign asound to a previously unused row of pads - by holding down its audition pad (far-right) andholding down and turning the select knob. As you do this, the name of the assigned soundshows on the text display. In addition to the sounds that belong to the kit, there is also an optionfor each gate output, labelled ​ G AT1 ​ through to ​ G AT4 ​

Any advice ?🤯

Tagged:

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Within the kit clip, hold the audition pad and press CV to make it send a gate.
    Hold the audition pad and turn the lower gold knob to change which gate it sends.

SemtxSemtx AustriaPosts: 9
    edited January 2023

🙏 thx

Post edited by Semtx on