Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

OLED Deluge crashing in kit mode

seangoodvibesseangoodvibes Beta Tester Posts: 45
edited January 2023 in Deluge Help

Just got my new OLED deluge a couple weeks ago and it’s been crashing a lot

Here’s one of the crashes I’ve experienced and how to reproduce it:

• in my use case I have only one kit to select from *

1) turn on deluge
2) change default clip from synth to kit
3) turn select knob to try and select another kit

at this point it crashes - every time, this is consistent behaviour

So basically if I’m not aware I only have one kit to select from and try to turn select the deluge will crash

It does not crash if I load a kit folder with multiple kit presets that I can scroll through

Post edited by seangoodvibes on

Comments

AlterAlter TokyoPosts: 100

@seangoodvibes said:
    It does not crash if I load a kit folder with multiple kit presets that I can scroll through

It seems that deluge crashes when scrolling with only one item in the folder.

GliderGlider USBeta Tester Posts: 12

@Alter said:

Yep! I think that got picked up and fixed in the beta channel so, if all goes well, OLED folks should see that fixed in the next official release.

seangoodvibesseangoodvibes Beta Tester Posts: 45

@Glider said:

@Alter said:

Yep! I think that got picked up and fixed in the beta channel so, if all goes well, OLED folks should see that fixed in the next official release.

Sweet! Thanks 😊

Mine has started crashing as well. When I have a MIDI sequence and then record its audio.
    All sequencer pad lights turned on, then it froze. Good to hear that it's being looked at.