Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

A way to Copy arpeggiator notes to grid

RMORMO TotnesPosts: 5

Hey, Hope you're all well.

I was wondering if there was a way to export the individual arpeggiator notes to the sequencer grid. Currently, they just come up as the 'chords' that are played in, but I want to tweak the individual notes of the arpeggiator as if they were played in as single notes.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I couldn't find anything on it. And if it doesn't exist it would be a great feature to add.

Thanks!

RMO

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

There’s not a current function to do this. There is a workaround that could do this. You’ll need to connect the MIDI output to the MIDI input. Then map a MIDI clip to control a synth clip by sequencing MIDI notes and letting those play while holding learn + audition pads within the synth clip.
    Then you can run the arpeggiator on the MIDI clip and record the notes into the synth clip which you can adjust.

RMORMO TotnesPosts: 5

@Too_Mere said:
    There’s not a current function to do this. There is a workaround that could do this. You’ll need to connect the MIDI output to the MIDI input. Then map a MIDI clip to control a synth clip by sequencing MIDI notes and letting those play while holding learn + audition pads within the synth clip.
    Then you can run the arpeggiator on the MIDI clip and record the notes into the synth clip which you can adjust.

Awesome, thanks- was thinking something like this