Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Random synth synthpack available

Hello!

Made a video about random synth generation feature of upcoming Delugeator 2.0 and decided to also share some of the synths featured in the vid. These are, as the title implies, randomly generated synths, unedited and not touched by human hand. Not intented to be really useful or stuff like that but I thought they sounded funny.

15 synths, includes crowdpleasers like 'Rise And Fall', 'Bouncy McBouncyface' and 'Moist Fart'. Listen, use and edit at your own risk, no earsplitters included (well, maybe Brainwrecker)

Get the pack from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAKeaIxaY94jc1kaM5nL3r20snofvn_S/view?usp=share_link

Comments

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 155
    edited December 2022

🔥🔥🔥 🤘🤠🤘
    (Hey dude, possible to make a macos version ?
    I know, it's more easy to ask than to make but a lot of my DELUGER friends were a bit disappointed.)

Thx for the synths and video anyway..❤️

Post edited by sven_blob on
    moulfritmoulfrit BelgiqueBeta Tester Posts: 24

Yes please
    Mac version ♥️😉

BolganiBolgani SuomiPosts: 61

Yeah, I know I know I know. :/ The most requested feature, but technically problematic for several reasons, WPF platform doesn't really transfer well to other operating systems. Periodically looking into this for solutions, maybe some day...