Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Factory defaults?

DunkDunk Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 2

Hey folks.

I just got my Deluge back from an OLED upgrade (yay!) and now when I start it up it no longer starts with factory default sounds for the synth, but jumps straight into my Boards of Deluge install. Any idea whats changed? (I assume this is because a new firmware version to support the OLED)

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608
    edited November 2022

the OLED factory defaults have full file names now and are probably not alphanumerically ahead of the BOD synth presets.

normally defaults were SYNT000.XML with the numbers increasing, those synths were displayed as 0 and up on the Deluge and would be first on the list. BOD patches are two digits and a dash, so since the OLED defaults are 3 digit long numbers first, they appear after any 2 digit number presets. that's my guess anyway.

i would totally suggest to put all your boards of deluge presets in a folder, that way your factory presets appear first, whenever you want BoD presets, hit load+synth then type 'B' and select the BOD folder.

Post edited by reza on
    DunkDunk Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 2

Thanks @reza - that makes total sense (and will follow your advice re: folders).