Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Power LED blinking

LjkLjk Austin Tx USAPosts: 98

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced Their LED blinking until going red and eventually being unable to charge?
Ive recently replaced batteries on my deluge to see if the battery was at fault but it is still the same. I have been using USB power for further information.

Thank you

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Typically, the flashing LED happens if the battery comes loose and isn’t firmly against the contacts.
    I’d double check the battery is seated completely.
    Also power supply must be center negative.

If that doesn’t help, may be something deeper. In which case fill out the form at the link below for further assistance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTP-eDaaDOmU4-WRXcVhQIoIBd8bkLC_Up4_Lt1RbYZXA-xQ/viewform

@Too_Mere said:
    Typically, the flashing LED happens if the battery comes loose and isn’t firmly against the contacts.
    I’d double check the battery is seated completely.
    Also power supply must be center negative.

If that doesn’t help, may be something deeper. In which case fill out the form at the link below for further assistance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTP-eDaaDOmU4-WRXcVhQIoIBd8bkLC_Up4_Lt1RbYZXA-xQ/viewform

Yes i just got this unit today so id like to believe the battery is seated right

I would still do a check before having to send it anywhere

AbortRetryFailAbortRetryFail FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 61

@Ljk said:
    Yes i just got this unit today so id like to believe the battery is seated right

Assuming it didn't get knocked loose in shipping?

placed it again and it still doing it. The deluge powers on but no charging indication LED. And it starts with solid red LED and eventually flashing speeds up and it dies.

Yeah I would fill out that form and/or email Synthstrom. Sounds like a possible hardware issue

Ill try buying another battery incase it really is the batteries i have. But i have already filled one out.

Also, are you certain the battery is in current position? + on +?