Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

[BUG] Corruption in arranger mode when shifting white clips

feijaifeijai Washington, DCPosts: 43

It's common for me to want to use the arranger like a classic DAW. Here I'd listen to the song, then start laying in a new track when appropriate. Unfortunately I don't think the Deluge has tje ability to start a white clip when you start playing -- you have to construct the white clip first, so it starts at a fixed time regardless of when you start playing. This means that I often will need to trim the clip of empty space at the front afterwards. This is also not a feature available in the Deluge. So I have to go into the clip, shift the notes to the beginning of the clip, then go back out the arranger view, shift the clip to the appropriate spot, and trim it in the back. Yuck.

Anyway, several times when shifting the clip notes horizontally to the front, the Deluge corrupts the clip in the arranger -- it will break it seemingly into multiple clips, with garbage notes in them. I do not yet have a repeatable example. Has anyone had this problem?