Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

deluge + hardware synth (mc101) question.

janbertjanbert VancouverPosts: 35
edited September 2022 in General Discussion

Hi.

This is probably a bit of a newb question, but is it actually possible storing the position of a selected patch/preset on my hardware synth (in my case the mc101) with the deluge song?
So basically next time I am opening a song with the deluge would I be able to load the correct Mc101 synth preset I was using with the deluge song somehow? Or is that generally not possible. Maybe with sysex?

I have actually no idea how that would work in general with a complete hardware setup. Imagine I have a sequencer like the deluge and then a few nice hardware synths(I wish I would have)
Everytime I am saving a song in my hardware sequencer, do I have to save the patch for each synthesizer manually and when
loading up another song I have to go through each hardware synth loading the right patch for the particular song?
So basically I would almost need to write down what preset or patch I was using for which song?

Or what is your general workflow when saving a song with multiple hardware synths connected? Bouncing down?

Post edited by janbert on