Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

SD-1000 sound module multisamples collection

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

I sampled lots of patches from my obscure SD-1000 sound module by Italian company Ketron, and you can grab em fo free 👍
Many kinds of different instruments, particularly wind instruments and plucked string instruments, plenty of ethnic/ world vibes.
98 presets for Deluge! Nice horns, organs, guitars, basses, vibraphone, harps from different places in the world etc.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8PyyxLxGKZjw5BV7hxN47XLWFo1XYFD/view?usp=sharing

• Put the stuff inside the SAMPLES folder into your own SAMPLES folder on your SD card,
    and put the presets from the SYNTHS folder into your SYNTHS folder.

(If you already have a folder called Multisamples in your SAMPLES folder, merge it with what's inside this Multisamples folder, to get the right filepath for the samples where the presets can find em.

Keep the names for the sample files and folders as they are, but feel free to change presets names and preset folder names as you like :) )

1 <3

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Post edited by Icoustik on

Comments

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 44

Love this. 🙏

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 154

:* <3 yeah sooooo cool !!!! thx a lot Leonard ;)

sven_blobsven_blob France Beta Tester Posts: 154
    edited September 2022

Hi Leonard! I allow myself a small correction on the file because there were missing samples and the folders were separated in two. So now there is a sample folder and a synth folder. On the other hand, the sd1k horns/sd1k horns jr (naked jazz/naked jazz-1) folders are empty for me..

the force is with us B)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R366HHnU7LQg2SDbImZnd0HIFGuI_I8E/view?usp=sharing

Post edited by sven_blob on

@sven_blob said:
    Hi Leonard! I allow myself a small correction on the file because there were missing samples and the folders were separated in two. So now there is a sample folder and a synth folder. On the other hand, the sd1k horns/sd1k horns jr (naked jazz/naked jazz-1) folders are empty for me..

the force is with us B)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R366HHnU7LQg2SDbImZnd0HIFGuI_I8E/view?usp=sharing

The download gets split when you download from google drive sometimes, dunno why. I put all in one initial folder now, maybe that helps.

It doesn't matter that some of the folders are empty, its just a little extra shit I left behind and didn't clean up. As long as the presets load correctly its cool

mrlampertmrlampert van nuys, caPosts: 14

Hi:
    Thank you for the synths. I was able to add the multi-samples but the synths are not showing up when I look for them in the Deluge. How specifically do I add the synths?

@mrlampert said:
    Hi:
    Thank you for the synths. I was able to add the multi-samples but the synths are not showing up when I look for them in the Deluge. How specifically do I add the synths?

Did you move the presets/XML's folder inside the SYNTHS folder into your own SYNTHS folder? You can then find those presets in your preset browser on the Deluge (hold Load and press Synth button, then start typing on the keyboard to jump to your folders/presets of choice).
    You're free to change names for presets and folders they are in, just don't change any of the sample files and folders names.

Lemme know if any of that didn't make sense or if you need any more help :)

BertoBerto GermanyPosts: 18

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

mrlampertmrlampert van nuys, caPosts: 14

Thank you!

<3