Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge Ambient, lush, jungle sample packs links?

Hey there Deluge friends!

I want to make some ambient jungle/intelligence DNB tracks. And for the ambient pads, I would like to know some setup recommendations, like:
- Deluge Ambient, lush, jungle sample packs**
- Deluge synth
- deluge + pedal (how can I return the sound to the deluge mixer)

Examples:

Comments

o_oo_o Beta Tester Posts: 28
    edited September 6

User @alphaminus posted some Jungle tracks here, including a deluge project file for one of them. I was really impressed by what they did, so I thought this might be of interest.

Post edited by o_o on
    AmpelmannAmpelmann GermanyPosts: 5

@o_o Thank you!!! Nice stuff!!! with only Deluge. I am looking his Soundcloud very recommended!

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 997

This multisample collection from an Analog Four has some nice pads:
    https://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/3100/analog-four-mk2-multisample-collection

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 37

I like to make pad sounds that are so effected that they start stealing a lot of cpu, and then resample them as the oscillator on a new synth track, and put some longer delay on that. It's really useful to make the old tracker style harmonies where you take a lush jazz chord and pitch it all around with little regard to the key. Another trick I like to do is to send a bit of lfo to the delay time to get that mod shimmer. Soupy

alphaminusalphaminus United StatesPosts: 37

@o_o said:
    User @alphaminus posted some Jungle tracks here, including a deluge project file for one of them. I was really impressed by what they did, so I thought this might be of interest.

Dude, thanks for the plug! If people want some samples and patches, I'd be glad to post. I'm not precious about my methods, and I wanna hear more atmospheric jungle from anybody who wants to make it.