Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Internal Mic monitoring (mute or stop)

joeshjoesh BrusselsPosts: 67

Is there a shortcut to switch off the monitoring for the internal mic, without having to go back into the track each time and reselect Left (no dot), etc?

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

You can mute the audio track in the arranger by pressing the mute/launch button.

@Too_Mere said:
    You can mute the audio track in the arranger by pressing the mute/launch button.

Thanks, that's indeed another possibility.

However, as you see above, I finally realised my mistake and see that you have to deselect the track, which seems a little long winded. Maybe there could be a simpler solution, such as using the same combination(s): learn > track = mic/monitor off.

Anyhow, it's not so important when you're working alone, however, in a live situation it could be a life saver.

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993
    edited May 2022

I do often use the arranger track mutes in live situations to mute/unmute incoming audio or MIDI. A bit quicker and easier to do one handed.

Post edited by Too_Mere on

@Too_Mere said:
    I do often use the arranger track mutes in live situations to mute/unmute incoming audio or MIDI. A bit quicker and easier to do one handed.

I'm going to try it (later) and see how it works for me.

Thanks again, a good call.

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

I wish there was a shortcut to turn off monitoring too.