Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Revert Update

Ever since the latest update the Midi din out has stopped working. Usb midi is working as is midi in on din. I've checked with another cable and sending direct to different devices. So before writing this off as a hardware failure is it possible to revert the latest update to rule that out?

Best Answers

Bay_MudBay_Mud OntarioPosts: 128
    Answer ✓

No midi issues for me that I've noticed (I used midi a bunch while beta testing the updates too). Is it possible you're doing something different or it's a setting on the other gear being connected?

As for reverting, just re-download the 3.1.5 firmware to your card (and delete the 4.0 file before updating). You can get the 3.1.5 file from this thread.

Songs you've created on 4.0 may not work on 3.1.5, but older ones should be fine, I think.

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199
    Answer ✓

No problems here w/ midi. So maybe you wanna do a factory reset ?!

Answers

nomadnomad Posts: 2

Thanks, there's about 8 midi devices so nothing gets touched, ever :) will try a reset and downgrade but it's looking like the midi socket connection to the board.