Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Swing

I feel the Deluge Swing needs some work , one of the best swings recently is the global swing knob of Ableton Push I think the Deluge's swing could be closer to that of Ableton or Akain MPC , also swing per track instead of affecting all tracks would be amazing

Tagged:

Comments

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    voyes46voyes46 QuebecPosts: 7

Yes at least swing per track...

Swing per track is essential to me it could be very easily implemented song view for global swing track view for track swing

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Per track swing would be nice. Not a top priority for me. Dont forget armed with crossedit and triplet mode you are on solid grounds looking for that MPC feel by your own.

You can get 56.3% and 53% swing per track with 128th and 256th notes. Not that I want to program that way, but if you have a need...

Resampling is also an option for mixing tracks with and without swing.

Per track swing would be nice, but it would be a rare need for me. I typically keep things swinging together.

The user and all related content has been deleted.
    MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    Or J Dilla that shit up and record beats in with no quantise.
    https://www.vox.com/videos/2017/12/6/16742248/j-dilla-humanized-mpc3000
    mgattengomgattengo United StatesPosts: 4

+1

Has the swing feature been addressed?
    Or
    Most Deluge users are manually shifting timing per track?

schwizschwiz United StatesPosts: 13

Don't see the point of having swing if you don't have it per track. At least to me it doesn't sound good as a global setting. Hope they do add this. Also a 'groove' type setting per track that will adjust velocity rather than timing like on the electribe.

mrrafsmrrafs ukPosts: 63

+1 per track (in a kit) swing +1