Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Kit preset numbering and saving

mrlampertmrlampert van nuys, caPosts: 14

When I was learning how to save kit presets (yesterday), somehow I lost a few numbers and it jumped from 42 to 46. Is there a way to either make 46 the next preset or add the missing numbers?

Also- when I checked the sd card, there was no number 46 there- where are they actually saved?

Best Answers

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayPosts: 1,017
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

I'd advise you to use the alphanumeric keyboard instead and save your presets with actual names that you can glean something from and remember, instead of just numbers.

If your kits are not in your kits folder, they don't exist.
    Its possible to save to any number in any order, saves don't need to be consecutive.

You can easily change the kit names on your computer, whether numbers or letters.
    With the numbered system, it just needs the KIT (or SYNT) prefix followed by three numbers, i.e. KIT046

Post edited by Icoustik on
    Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USAPosts: 993
    Answer ✓

Hold save and press kit. Once you do, the QWERTY keyboard should light up on the pads. Simply start typing the save name then press enter on the keyboard or the save button to save.

Answers