Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

For sale (EU): Deluge with V3 case

neilbaldwinneilbaldwin UKBeta Tester Posts: 143

Selling my Deluge. Bought from new from Synthstrom originally, smoke-free home studio use. Overally condition really good.

As you can see from the pictures I have modified the side panels: they are trimmed down (to reduce the height of them above the front face of the Deluge as I always found it uncomfortable to use the pads on the left and right edges against the raised wooden lip. I’ve also painted them black and lacquered them. If you prefer the original side cheeks you can buy them from Synthstrom. I can sort that out for you prior to purchasing. The photos also show that I’ve replaced the knobs with silver knobs. This as an aesthetic choice and I still have the original knobs. Again, if you would rather have the original knobs I will put them back on the unit prior to sale.

Included in the sale: Deluge unit, SD card, 2 x rechargable batteries (originally supplied with Deluge, one of them is unused, the one that is in the unit still hold a charge for many hours and it is great condition). OS is the latest V3 and the top panel of the case has been updated to the one with V3 shortcut printing (QWERTY keyboard etc.)

I’m located in Ireland so would want to ship to EU countries to avoid the nightmare of shipping to UK. If you’re in the UK and desperate to buy then we could maybe work something out but of course you will get charged import duty.

Payment by PayPal or bank transfer. Details on request. WIl be shipped by courier, fully insured for the purchase price. Shipping is likely to be in the 25-35 EUR range depending on where it’s being shipped to.

I’m well known on here and Ebay. You can buy with confidence :blush:

Asking price: €900 and am always open to sensible offers. Not interested in trades or swaps, thanks.

Comments