Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Amiga909 Multisample Pack Collection for the Deluge

Hi Delugers. I haven't active here since a while. Too busy with work.
I hope the Delugers are still going strong, it is an amazing machine.

Sorry if I did not reply to your questions about my sample packs.
Sorry, if you could not get all of them.
I took some time to assemble all of my sample packs into one big collection and reupload them.

Download:
https://samples4x20.gumroad.com/l/rwbuev
9 sample packs, 9.09$
Product PDF: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZqgcaXZCjosewRMUYBMGArf7fgNSmpYA1mV

Differences to the previous, free downloads:

• 2 new packs: SunVox, VariousAUSynths
  • Better quality: up to 3 times more samples per instrument. The limit per instrument increased from 25MB to 80MB.

Actually I was about to release it yesterday before New Years Eve.
Yet I got deluge-ed when testing the sample packs and I got lost into making a new track :)

All instruments are from the new packs SunVox and VariousAUSynths.

Enjoy!

Comments

oneANToneANT ɹǝpun uʍop puɐlPosts: 73

..saw your post on fb ..was going to ask for sample sounds ..did not expect something this nice.

ant

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@oneANT said:
    ..saw your post on fb ..was going to ask for sample sounds ..did not expect something this nice.

ant

Thanks!

thysthys brisbanePosts: 1

Hi - my download link seems corrupt. Files wont unzip without error and preset missing for SQL8. Can you help?

@thys said:
    Hi - my download link seems corrupt. Files wont unzip without error and preset missing for SQL8. Can you help?

Hi thys
    Thanks for supporting this project.
    You wrote you could not unzip the ZIP without errors? The second error (missing presets) seems related to this.
    I am not aware of a problem with the ZIP. Seems it worked for the other users (thanks to you all!).
    I've sent you a mail via the mail I got from gumroad. Let me know if you did not get my mail. Cheers.

Thanks a lot @thys for the patience.
    Solution was opening the ZIP with 7zip https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

yogoyogo JapanPosts: 5

hi I just bought your sound pack form your website but it XML files don't work on my deluge. are there any solutions for this problem? thanks

@yogo said:
    hi I just bought your sound pack form your website but it XML files don't work on my deluge. are there any solutions for this problem? thanks

Hi Yogo, I wrote you a mail for support.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Great stuff Amiga909, got them, gonna replace the free ones when the new firmware coms out.

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

Markschap2003Markschap2003 United KingdomPosts: 3

I bought this pack today and feel robbed it doed not work trying to do charge bac on credit card, tried to email owner back and nothing no replies stay clear of this

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Markschap2003 said:
    I bought this pack today and feel robbed it doed not work trying to do charge bac on credit card, tried to email owner back and nothing no replies stay clear of this

How did it not work? Please give some details

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Update here:

• "tried to email owner back and nothing no replies stay clear of this"
      I replied to his email within 2 days... He sent me like 10 mails, not a very pleasant experience.

• I have refunded the user.
      From his screenshot it appears it was a problem with his ZIP software.
      Note for other users: if you have problems extracting the ZIP, use https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

there was no problem withmy zip software you tried to con me and i got my money back not from you so dont come here making out it was not an good experience, dealing with you was the worst

there was no problem withmy zip software you tried to con me and i got my money back not from you so dont come here making out it was not an good experience, dealing with you was the worst> @Icoustik said:

@Markschap2003 said:

How did it not work? Please give some details

As per everyones else complaint see above they dont work!!!

cassbob2cassbob2 belgiumPosts: 9

Is it necessary to constantly bump old topics? It's very annoying when looking for new content.