Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Chord Memory?

lvelavelalvelavela Beta Tester Posts: 1

Hi! I'm new to the deluge and this forum as well :) I was wondering is there some kind of chord memory functionality in the deluge? I still haven't finished reading the whole manual but I can't get anything from my search. I found some challenge to adding/trying out different chords in the piano roll because of the vertical view limitation. I really like how my Circuit tracks handles this task, how you can hold a step in the sequencer and then add the notes in the scale in the bottom, then upon pressing the step again you can preview or perform the chord. I was wondering if something like that could be built into deluge, maybe within piano mode and the right column of the grid or something? Thanks!

Comments

markkmarkk Posts: 17

Hi @lvelavela, I'm also new to the Deluge. I've been looking for what I'd call a midi step-input feature; I guess it's the same thing you're after. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think such a feature currently exists on the Deluge. There may be some funky work-arounds for making the entering of chords easier, but I don't know them yet. :)