Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge, Force, Wavestate 2.01, MoDX, TR6S Funky Jam

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

Starting to combine workflows of Deluge + Force. I have bigger ideas how to integrate them in more interesting ways, but this was my first attempt. Also, was focusing on the new firmware for Korg Wavestate and all the coolness that brought to the table. Here a really funky-funky random bass (usually I make pads on WS but trying something different)

My MoDX was all FM tones I made - really liking that 8 OP FM!

Enjoy!

Comments

tamlyntamlyn LondonBeta Tester Posts: 32

Great bass sound.

Is the Deluge acting as sequencer here? What is the Force doing? And what are your ideas for combining them? I got the impression they filled similar niches.

Thank you!
    Yes Deluge is acting as the Drum Sequencer and Force is the melodic sequencer. I did this so I could freely jump between drum patterns independent of the "song part" and really jam it improv.
    While this was a basic use of each powerful sequencer, it was just my first step into this experiment.
    I'll grab a link to the 2nd jam with this idea, and I think it helps to show where I was going with it...

So here I'm getting really happy with the combo. Deluge is the rhythm sequencer again but its now sequencing 3 parts: TR-6S, Deluge Samples/Kits, and my Eurorack Drum Synth monster ;)

Force is sequencing the synths like MC707, Wavestate, Internal Force synths and Deluge's Internal Melodic Synths. Pretty crazy. Also, I recorded vocals into the Force and guitar.