Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Max section per song limitation

Hi folks,
anybody knows, what is the max section limitation per song?
I mean how many different section can set in a song?
I can recognize only 6 different colors. That means only 6 sections available per song?
Thank you

Tagged:

Answers

Sections like these:

phillipadsmithphillipadsmith United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 89

@gejza said:
    Hi folks,
    anybody knows, what is the max section limitation per song?
    I mean how many different section can set in a song?
    I can recognize only 6 different colors. That means only 6 sections available per song?

I can get a lot more than six (easily 16 or more), but the colors become quite similar looking after a while.

Just try it out yourself: create a clip and start making copies (hold the row, press the next row) and you'll see how many you can create.

Bay_MudBay_Mud OntarioBeta Tester Posts: 123

I believe there are 12 section colours available (as per the manual), but as mentioned above, a few of them are pretty similar in colour.

If you're only seeing 6 is it possible the song you're working only has 6 sections in use (more colours become available as you add more sections)?

phillipadsmithphillipadsmith United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 89

@Bay_Mud said:
    I believe there are 12 section colours available (as per the manual), but as mentioned above, a few of them are pretty similar in colour.

Just to add, my experience is that you can actually have more sections, but not more colours, i.e., I believe you can have two yellow clips that in fact are different sections if you've gone above the colour limit.