Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Questions in arranger mode

I'm loving Deluge's arranger mode, but i have some questions :smile:

1 - When making variations (hold the pad and turn the black know until the pad goes white), is there a setup to instead of the white pad goes blank in clip mode, it by default has the same notes as the previous variation ? I'm asking because often i want to create just a very very little variation like double the clap on the 4:4 , and i always have to copy and paste the notes again.

2 - Is there any 'bookmark' feature on the arranger mode ? It would be great to have the ability to 'jump' to specific parts of the song instead of having zooming out and find where you want

Thanks !

Comments

discorulesdiscorules BrazilPosts: 38

I forgot one :

3 - Any shortcut to go back to the very first parf of the arranger, instead of zooming out and using the <> knob to go back ?

And one more bonus :-D

4 - Any shortcut to jump for where the white cursor is playing at the moment, instead of zooming out and using the <> knob to find it ?

ceetronicceetronic Chepstow, South Wales, UKBeta Tester Posts: 62
    edited August 2021

Hello discorules,

I use arranger a lot too. It's a great feature.

1. Press SHIFT and PAD to create a variation of the clip row. This will have notes in it that you can vary. It will go white.

2. Not that I've found or seen in the manual

3. Again, not that I've seen

4. If you press CROSS SCREEN in arranger mode the white bar will move along with the screen when you press play.

Hope that helps.

Post edited by ceetronic on

Sure it helped, i did not know of the 'shift + pad' feature, thanks ! :)

ceetronicceetronic Chepstow, South Wales, UKBeta Tester Posts: 62

You're welcome!

Still on the 'shift + pad' feature, how do you creation a new variation, but instead of this being white, it gets a new color so it goes to the song mode also ?

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

@discorules hold the white pad of the variation and press 'song'

@Heptagen said:
    @discorules hold the white pad of the variation and press 'song'

YES, thank you !