β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How to change velocity of multiple MIDI notes all together?

KushoKusho Christchurch, NZBeta Tester Posts: 17

Edit: This is for MIDI clips

Say I have entered a complex melody, and my default MIDI velocity was 64. But I want to increase the velocity of all notes, is there a way?
I have increased Level to maximum, and Master to maximum. This particular synth is a little quiet.

The only way I can think how is to increase the velocity of one note, and then go through note by note replacing each note, which replaces the note using the last used note velocity.
Which, to be fair, is a pretty fast method!

Post edited by Kusho on
Tagged:

Comments

PercivalePercivale SingaporeBeta Tester Posts: 32

There should be a main setting to change up the default velocity of 64 to something higher.
    Under [Shift] + [Select] go to DEFAULT

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

replacing the way you described is probably fastest, but you can also press and hold any notes on the piano roll simultaneously and turn up the velocity on them, effectively changing the velocity for 3-4ish notes at a time

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199

Yes, per note would be do-able, as the golden knobs which normally controls the whole velocity, doesn't work when selecting midi.

KushoKusho Christchurch, NZBeta Tester Posts: 17

@reza said:
    replacing the way you described is probably fastest, but you can also press and hold any notes on the piano roll simultaneously and turn up the velocity on them, effectively changing the velocity for 3-4ish notes at a time

I don't think this is possible with MIDI clips.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

if you are using a deluge synth clip, you can change the modulation amount for velocity to volume in the mod matrix (shift master level pad, shift velocity pad, set velocity to 0 for example). Still, if using a deluge synth, you can patch envelope 1 to osc volume, positive value, and amplify the osc volume.

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

@Kusho said:

@reza said:

I don't think this is possible with MIDI clips.

checked to confirm. it works! velocity adjust via the left right (< >) encoder