Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Small questions to big improvements

discorulesdiscorules BrazilPosts: 38

Hello,

I'm with my Deluge for one week. Currently these are the main questions that are blocking my workflow, please help me :

• How to name a track, whatever if it's a synth, kit or midi track ? And how can i see the name when i song view ?
  • How can i copy and paste a single note on clip view ?
  • How can i copy and paste a specific row on clip view ?
  • Is there a way to mute only the kick drum when in song view or i need to go to related kit on clip view to do this ?
  • In song view, Is there a way to make all pads of a specific track with the same color, instead of multi-colored pads for the same track ? This would be great for identifying what track is what
  • Is there a way to make FILL condition for notes , in a drum kit ?

Thanks in advance :-D

Tagged:

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993
    edited July 2021

@discorules said:
    Hello,

I'm with my Deluge for one week. Currently these are the main questions that are blocking my workflow, please help me :

• How to name a track, whatever if it's a synth, kit or midi track ? And how can i see the name when i song view ?

This is done in the arranger. Hold the audition pad and press the name shortcut then name the track/instrument. In song view clips will show the name when you press their row. And on display in clip view.

• How can i copy and paste a single note on clip view ?

Not sure the idea of this one. You can easily place notes where ever you like. Do you have a specific situation in mind?

• How can i copy and paste a specific row on clip view ?

Copy and paste applies to all rows within the current view.

• Is there a way to mute only the kick drum when in song view or i need to go to related kit on clip view to do this ?

The way to do this would be to have a separate kit/clip with just the kick. Or to have a duplicate clip with kick or others muted.

• In song view, Is there a way to make all pads of a specific track with the same color, instead of multi-colored pads for the same track ? This would be great for identifying what track is what

If notes are within the same octave they are mostly the same color. You can adjust with shift + vertical knob. Naming from arranger helps too.

• Is there a way to make FILL condition for notes , in a drum kit ?

You can set probability by holding a note and turning the select knob counter clockwise. I’d recommend reading the section on probability in the manual, as there’s a few different ways to use it.

Thanks in advance :-D

Post edited by Too_Mere on
    discorulesdiscorules BrazilPosts: 38

Thank you very much ! :-D

Another ones, please :

• Is there a way to see the numeric value of the parameter on the gold knob ? If i want two tracks to have exact the same parameter, sometimes is hard only checking by the leds.

• How can i duplicate a sound on a drum kit ? I'd like to simply copy the exact same sound to another position on the drum kit, so i can play them togheter , for instance. I know i can simply load the same sample on another location, but this would require to repeat all adjusments already made in the current sample.

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993
    • Is there a way to see the numeric value of the parameter on the gold knob ? If i want two tracks to have exact the same parameter, sometimes is hard only checking by the leds.

To check a parameter’s numerical value you can access its corresponding shortcut. The display will show the current value and change as you turn the gold knob.

• How can i duplicate a sound on a drum kit ? I'd like to simply copy the exact same sound to another position on the drum kit, so i can play them togheter , for instance. I know i can simply load the same sample on another location, but this would require to repeat all adjusments already made in the current sample.

Not currently possibly. Sorry.