Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Song DellyDAW Pt 3

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27
edited July 2021 in Deluge Help

Thanks guys...yep......I didn't hit Launch key to Stop/save the track....BUT next Qusetion (yer IM dumb ) ...when I playback the recording (Song Mode) why am I getting the Metronome recorded as well? ...made sure all other tracks were off, recorded stereo with dot..still have a faint metronome in the background.....Sorry Ill ask this as a Question..didnt see that bit...as usual

Post edited by Stick44 on
Tagged:

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Are you recording from the microphone or line in? Since you said you hear the metronome faintly, I have to wonder if it’s getting picked up by the mic.

Stereo out from the mixer to Line in into the Delly, actually Ill try again and sing along (badly) to see if the mic is active?..maybe on another channel?

Is the Deluge plugged into the mixer? Possibly feeding back its signal at all?

yes , is going thu the mixer...ok ill try unplugging the channels.. and monitor with headphones .but just tried it again and the mic is off..not picking up external noises...

Then maybe the sound of the metronome is being fed back into the Deluge audio.

Yep...that was it....the audio was looping thu the mixer??? even with the faders down...OK I dont really understand the USB interface on the Yammy MG10XU...BUT any way to boost the audio from the metronome? as its now working but really low output....Thanks

That’s odd. The metronome is usually fairly loud through headphones. But if you need louder you can just set up a kit clip with any sound/level you like to replace the metronome.

edited July 2021

Yep figured it out...the DAW track was mono..so I pulled my Headphones out a little and was loud again..................then the track was out of sync....it was at this point Im ditching this DAW idea and going with a midi keyboard..Thanks again,but too much stuffin around

Post edited by Stick44 on

May have to do with daw settings. Good luck!