Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Arturia V Collection samples

Hi Everybody - here is a set of multisamples I've put together based upon the Arturia V collection. Leads, bass, brass, strings, pads, organs, from across the whole collection. I culled down to the set that actually sounds pretty good on the Deluge. I used Audacity to capture and chop up the samples.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B-iAxaenW1NMO9fWgLSik5qSoH8ER20b/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to do whatever you want with these. Thanks!

Comments

broughtonfilmbroughtonfilm New YorkBeta Tester Posts: 69
    edited July 2021

Thank you for posting. I downloaded the samples and the synths. For some reason these respond very strangely to adjustments of release and attack. Increasing release just slightly makes the synth sound become 10% of the volume . Also, notes seem very inconsistent in volume, adjusting release and attack makes it worse. Any idea what is happening? Otherwise I like these a lot! Thanks!

Post edited by broughtonfilm on
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@broughtonfilm said:
    Thank you for posting. I downloaded the samples and the synths. For some reason these respond very strangely to adjustments of release and attack. Increasing release just slightly makes the synth sound become 10% of the volume . Also, notes seem very inconsistent in volume, adjusting release and attack makes it worse. Any idea what is happening? Otherwise I like these a lot! Thanks!

Sorry for a late reply here, but the reason that happens is because the samples are a bit short so they get loaded in 'once' mode of playback i.e. one-shot, where release acts more like a fade out.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ