Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Repair service?

OmskInfoOmskInfo Berlin, DeutschlandPosts: 25

All audio output on my Deluge is dead—I just get a strange digital popping/cracking at the headphone and 1/4" outputs, and total silence from the built-in speaker. Do I have to send this back to Australia for repair, or is there way to repair this in Europe? I'm also pretty handy with a soldering iron if there's a possibility I could repair this myself with a little guidance from Synthstrom...

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

If your problem calls for it, there are repair spots closer than NZ. Unless its a serious issue, then you'd need to send it back to the HQ. Which is very quick in my personal experience, from Norway to New Zealand.

Here's what you can do - from the descriptive thread for this Deluge help section:

If you have a problem with the hardware itself, ie: knobs, pads, etc... you should first check the FAQ

If you believe you have a fault with your Deluge, fill in the form here.

If your Deluge is a little beaten up and could do with a refresh/servicing, find out about that here.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ