β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

One LED has different color in the upper right corner

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Like the title says, I noticed one LED (next to last in the second row), has different color in the upper right corner and is a bit dimmer. Most noticeable on yellow and white colors. Does this means its gonna die soon?

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@volsteh said:
    Like the title says, I noticed one LED (next to last in the second row), has different color in the upper right corner and is a bit dimmer. Most noticeable on yellow and white colors. Does this means its gonna die soon?

You can try running test mode by holding the first leftmost 3 gold knob buttons (volume+cutoff+attack), see how it looks

~ Distinguished Delugate α••( β—Ž_β—Ž)α•—

@Icoustik said:

@volsteh said:

You can try running test mode by holding the first leftmost 3 gold knob buttons (volume+cutoff+attack), see how it looks

Good idea. Looks like the blue is dimmer, red and green seems ok.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@volsteh said:

@Icoustik said:

@volsteh said:

So not broken yet at least! Could probably last for a while before you need some servicing

~ Distinguished Delugate α••( β—Ž_β—Ž)α•—

@Icoustik said:

@volsteh said:

@Icoustik said:

@volsteh said:

So not broken yet at least! Could probably last for a while before you need some servicing

Hope so. Just gonna run with it.