Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Error 'FAIL' on trying to save a song, followed by error 'FOLD' on trying to load...

MoonWolfMoonWolf United KingdomPosts: 50

Today, when I try to save a new verion of a song, I get the message "FAIL". It doesn't seem to matter which song, or what the name is.
Following that message, I get the error message "FOLD" every time I try to load a new song.
If I turn the Deluge off, and restart it, I am able to load a another song, but still get the "FAIL" message when I try to save again.
Any ideas please? I'm completely stuck...

Best Answer

Answers

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Glad to hear you got it sorted :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Yes, all sorted thank you.
    I can understand the 'FAIL' on trying to save, but the 'FOLD' on trying to load another song seems like a bug, no?

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Probably because cant write temporary files.

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

Probably because cant write temporary files.

But it will load new songs, until an attempt to save has failed, after which it won't load songs until it has been turned off.

shoodashooda UKBeta Tester Posts: 10

But it will load new songs, until an attempt to save has failed, after which it won't load songs until it has been turned off.

How has this turned out for you ? I'm experiencing the same here too.

JoangeJoange EspañaPosts: 52

It happened to me today, without the protect lock. just resampling some synths, one clip multisampled and a few effects. decided to format the sd and start over (i had just made a backup).
    Now everything is fine, but it was quite a let down! Luckily, I managed to record each track to my DAW and put them back into Deluge using a KIT clip and loading ALL.
    Crossing my fingers that it won't happen again...