Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

My Deluge doesn't Show the Synth-Names only Numbers?

lectrolooplectroloop CologneBeta Tester Posts: 18

My Deluge doesn't show the Synth-Names, only Numbers!
Anybody an Idea what I can do?
Thx

Best Answers

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USAPosts: 993
    Answer ✓

The names of patches and their corresponding numbers are listed in the manual.
    You can rename the presets on your computer. Or right from the Deluge, you can save each preset with the name using the QWERTY saving function and then delete the numbered versions.

I also recommend using prefixes like B.(bass patch), P.(pad), L(lead), etc.

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USAPosts: 993
    Answer ✓

No problem!
    Initially only numbers were possible. So they still come that way for consistency sake I suppose.
    It’s a good opportunity to add the prefixes anyway. Makes finding what you need much easier. 👍🏼

Answers

edited March 2021

Okay, i thought that the patches are initially named (not only numbered) and that my deluge-os is broken... :-)
    I have to name the patches.

Thanks for your help. 🙋🏻‍♂️

@Too_Mere said:
    The names of patches and their corresponding numbers are listed in the manual.
    You can rename the presets on your computer. Or right from the Deluge, you can save each preset with the name using the QWERTY saving function and then delete the numbered versions.

I also recommend using prefixes like B.(bass patch), P.(pad), L(lead), etc.

Post edited by lectroloop on

Yes. Structure is ever a good thing..

@Too_Mere said:
    No problem!
    Initially only numbers were possible. So they still come that way for consistency sake I suppose.
    It’s a good opportunity to add the prefixes anyway. Makes finding what you need much easier. 👍🏼