Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Bee Kind - Ambient and Stuff

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

Hi all :)

I've been into making electronic music for about a year! I got into it looking for a music outlet during the pandemic; the healing that some ambient music has provided me motivated me to try to make my own. It wasn't until I got a Deluge a few months back that I really started to enjoy making music and find the medicine in creating.

Almost everything on my SoundCloud is from the Deluge :) I'll post here occasionally with some of my tracks and try to explain what my workflow was. I welcome any feedback and questions!

One of the first tracks I made with my Nord Drum. Lots of audio clips into the Deluge and some Dellie synths (and multisamples!)

A recent favorite of mine. Sidechain modulates arp speed here on the lead:

A old favorite, made for Jamuary. The main melody here comes from the Peak.

Thank you so much for listening <3

Comments

Alder_DiceAlder_Dice UKBeta Tester Posts: 128

I really like your sound.

"The medicine in creating" suits it so well.

@Alder_Dice thanks so much for saying so :blush: that phrase sticking out to you means a lot!

I'm quite happy with the way this one came out:

Deluge on bass, CR78, shakers, and guitar loops
    Micromonsta2 on pads
    DD7 on reverse delay

edited April 2022

Some Deluge jams here, medicine over the last few weeks <3

taking flight by bee kind

Post edited by Affectionate_Bee_781 on