Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Music Video, Deluge song "Isolation"

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

This is my first song that I've made into a "music video"

Please like and subscribe if you enjoy this style of vocal synthpop, Deluge-based music.

The Deluge is the core of all the sequencing. Rytm was used for the beats and some of them were generative using my Random Sequencer pad. Novation Summit and Deepmind are the polysynths, and DSI Tetra is the bass. Vocals used some TC Helicon

I enjoy discussion about synths and video production so feel free to chat about it here or on YouTube. Thanks!

Comments

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

this is GREAT! It definitely has that retro-synthpop vibe-- but a little darker. The video is good, the vocals are solid and the music is moody. It all fits together. Great job!

fenixsongfenixsong United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 45

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it - everything you said: that's what I'm going for here. Hoping to build more videos as I go when the music and the imagery come together in some meaningful way.
    :)

mattchmusicmattchmusic Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 3

Very cool, great song! Love the video fx on the Deluge - looks awesome like that!