Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Trouble Shooting (FoLd, Cant Save+issues within that, midi out )

theearthisphlattheearthisphlat United StatesPosts: 3

ive been using my deluge for almost a year now and never had i had this many issues until recently. I was messing around with samples and making a specific folder so i could always go to it for specific sounds. After i did this the deluge has pretty much refused to work. i cant save my projects, i cant delete them, if i try to it says fold and puts me in this spot where i cant change from synth to kit or anything, it just says FoLd, ive never had this issue until about a few days ago and its rendering alot of the stuff i do on here useless, i cant save it to record later so i lose whatever i just made because im not able to record it out. another issue mine has had is even if its hooked up to a midi splitter i still get ALL of the instruments connected playing the same notes as if im triggering both and not just specifically one depending on midi channel. I love this instrument to death, i think its the future in a sense. if anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated, staff or consumer.

also you may end up seeing this twice because i accidentally somehow posted this within two hour challenge lol

Answers

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199
    edited March 2021

Maybe the contacts of the card or in the deluge are a bit dirty, so it can't see the card properly.

Post edited by djAzid on