Deluge firmware V3.1.5 released
Firmware V3.1.5 is now released, containing several important bug fixes.
* Various misc stability fixes for improved reliability
* Fixed inconsistency with parameter automation data after clip shortened, or after time deleted in arranger
* Fixed rare crash after turning an audio clip into an instrument clip
* Fixed rare crash scenario when an audio clip is instant-started then instant-stopped very very quickly afterwards
* The user is now forbidden from deleting audio files (in the file browser) that are used in the current song - an action which previously could have caused strange behaviour
* Fixed a problem with the launching of a clip of an irregular length. It is supposed to launch in-sync with any previously-playing clip of the same length, or a multiple or factor thereof
* When outputting a RUN signal (from gate output 3), restarting playback by pressing <>+play now pulses the RUN signal down 0, to signal connected equipment to restart playback
* Fixed glitches when sync scaling first enabled
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.