›
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Launchkey Mk3

▲ 1 ▼
ChicoChico PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 13

Hello,

I tried connecting a Launchkey mk3 mini via the 'Midi Out' (not usb) to the Deluge's 'Midi In' (again, not usb) using a trs-din adapter (one that came with my BlackBox).
I have the Deluge powered using the 9v dc in. But I get nothing... are the Deluge and Launchkey using different midi standards or something? Anyone have a clue what could be wrong?

Thanks

Comments

  • ▲ 1 ▼
    OrthesianOrthesian United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 14

    Looking on the blackbox site they list their adapter as a Type B MIDI TRS. The Launchkey is a Type A MIDI TRS. So you will need a Type A MIDI TRS adapter to make it talk to the Deluge via the 5-pin DIN.

  • ▲ 0 ▼
    ChicoChico PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 13

    Ahh, thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.