Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

SONG View - New PAGES

FABºUdaFABºUda ItalyPosts: 13
edited January 2021 in Deluge Software Suggestions

Adding PAGES would be comfortable and easy.

Example:
1 - " In 'Song View' Press ▼▲ + ◄► to add a new page (2nd) . " ( Two hands requested but functional for this use only)
2 - Moving between Pages : Press ▼▲ + Rotate ◄► from left to right .
3 - Jumping to far pages could be pressing ▼▲ + ◄► & rotate .
4 - the LCD could view : PG01 ... PG02 ... PG44 ..PG99 (99 pages are more then enough I think).

• At the moment we can just Rotate ◄► to scroll the tracks for their lenght.

5 - NEW Pages would be scrolling from the latest point of the previous page, more exactly from the last tracks that has been armed. So the line direction in song mode would change from vertical to "oblique"
New clips and new auditions but being part of the same song structure .

• Every separate PAGE would have its own way, from up to down (▼▲) , like it works now. No less, no more.

I think is not clear just by words so I would explain my idea later and better with the add a nice graphic, or even better , a video.

Such an addition would snell a lot of order job for clips and sections, and would be easy to create more heterogeneous "Song Areas" ON THE FLY .

The same fact of having multiple pages is enough to destress the player , I think even with a sort of "page's counter" (differently labeled on the screen ).

Quite sure this workflow could perfectly fit in to the already ongoing one.

Just an idea.

:smile: <3

Cheers

Post edited by FABºUda on

Comments

ELEVENELEVEN Zagreb, CroatiaPosts: 60

yeah, nice idea! or, why not shift+vertical knob, doesn't do anything in song mode now.
    it would be nice to have for instance all the variations/clones of a pattern on the same page. drums on page 1,basses on page 2, leads on page 3 etc.

FABºUdaFABºUda ItalyPosts: 13
    edited January 2021

@ELEVEN said:
    yeah, nice idea! or, why not shift+vertical knob, doesn't do anything in song mode now.
    it would be nice to have for instance all the variations/clones of a pattern on the same page. drums on page 1,basses on page 2, leads on page 3 etc.

This is an other way to see it also.
    I just respect the logic behind the Song View that Synthstrom think is the best to work with the ARRANGER VIEW.
    So, in the same exact logic I propose a SONG PAGE feature right in order to don't change anything on the already structured 'Song View' .

Of course this could eventually open up even more ideal views.

Post edited by FABºUda on