Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Audition pads showing played notes

SamuelSamuel Rotterdam, NetherlandsPosts: 35

Whenever a note is played, the corresponding audition pad should flash/light up. This would help me greatly in figuring out which notes are played when these notes are not in view or when these are triggered over MIDI. This way I don't have to scroll through bars to see a chord progression, I can just see it get played on the audition pads.

I am not quite sure how you would show MIDI notes that are played outside of the current scale view, but perhaps a different color on the closest note could work here. In song or arrangement view, having the audition pads light up when notes are played in a track would also add to the visual spectacle, but can also help in seeing which parts are playing what. Might get a little too stroboscope for lots of fast notes. Either way I'd love to see this added at some point

Comments

KomplexKomplex Soundform RecordingsBeta Tester Posts: 82

up voted! It would help with working out chords played from a real keyboard and make it easier to learn the isomorphic system too...

-X http://www.soundformrecordings.com

NorisNoris AustriaPosts: 38

+1
    Orientation on the Deluge is horrible (especially if you have a lot of tracks and clones in your song). If the audition pads would blink everytime when a note is played it would help a bit more to get an overview of big songs!