β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Kits: a few easy ways to massively improve them

Lane clone: hold a lane, press another lane and the lane is cloned.

Editor behaviour: if you're in editing mode, pressing the audition pad of another lane will stay in editing mode but switch to the same parameter in the lane you just pressed.

Load synth preset into kit lane: hold an Audition pad, press Load. Currently the loading menu is contrained to your SAMPLES folder on the SD card but you should be able to navigate to the SYNTH folder and load an existing Synth patch into a lane.

Comments

rjegarjega switzerlandBeta Tester Posts: 13

thank you for suggesting this!

+1 for cloning lanes/kit pads. i am waiting for this feature since day 1..

also saving/loading single kit pad (could be implemented in "loading synth sound" function.

and while we're at it: import single sounds of a saved kit into a empty kit pad

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

i like the idea of importing kit lanes rather than saving them tbh. when you hit load and pad you should be able to then hit kit, have the kit you are loading from show up and use the mute pads to select which lanes to import.

loading a synth sound would be pretty cool especially if it mapped all the fx and adsr and so on rather than just resampling the whole synth.

I want to throw in midi mappable shift pad based control of affect entire fx. there are a few functions that already act this way.

also pendulum playback mode on samples and .01 control on the speed param

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

btw, you can edit the kit xml and copy-paste synth settings to use a synth patch in a kit, a workaround for now...

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

neilbaldwinneilbaldwin UKBeta Tester Posts: 143

@volsteh said:
    btw, you can edit the kit xml and copy-paste synth settings to use a synth patch in a kit, a workaround for now...

Yeah I know but that's a huge flow killer. It should be in the Deluge UI, it's entirely consistent with the way you can clone tracks so it should work.