Sequencing external gear
I'm looking for a sequencer / sampler for a live impro / looping workflow and was wondering about the midi capabilities of the deluge.
So, let's say I have a minilogue set to send / receive on midi channel 7 and corresponding track(s) on the deluge, will I be able to
- limit the midi in capture to the channel set for the track (i.e. ignore data that is sent by other devices)?
- record notes played on the minilogue's keyboard?
- record CC messages coming from the minilogue (knob movements)?
- record / automate patch changes?
- have multiple tracks send data on one midi channel at the same time (one for the notes, one for automation?)
- sample the output to a new track and have it run automatically as a loop?