Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Looped single cycle preview

Mr_ForkMr_Fork North DakotaPosts: 59

I love using single cycle wav forms to expand the oscillator types but one thing that is a little tricky is actually hearing what that short snippet sounds like. I couldn’t find a way to extend the sound preview in the manual either. Has anyone figured out a better way to work with loading single cycles or is what I’m currently doing pretty much it?

Right now I am hitting browse, clicking bot-top, selecting a single cycle, and loading it then playing a note to find out if I like it. Then if I don’t like the sound of it I have to repeat that process.

I have started putting the ones I like in organized folders based on tone but I thought I’d check to see if there was another way.

Comments

NaenynNaenyn United StatesPosts: 14

I’ve been wondering about this too, but haven’t found a better way than what you described. Perhaps it could be a feature request?

Mr_ForkMr_Fork North DakotaPosts: 59

@Naenyn said:
    I’ve been wondering about this too, but haven’t found a better way than what you described. Perhaps it could be a feature request?

Yeah I was hoping it existed already and I was just missing something in a setting. If it doesn't exist that would very handy for people who use single cycle waveforms.